How do I add services for users?
- Go to the Users menu item.
- Select the user account(s) that you would like to add services to.
- Select the “Add Services” button.
- Select each service that you would like to add to your selected user(s). Note: Only services that have been enabled in your account can be added on this screen.
- Select “Add” to add the requested services to your selected user(s) to complete the process.
- You may edit a user to view the new service or to send the user an authorization link. Note: All new services require that the user authorize the service before archiving can start.
Please see the following article for steps to authorize an account: https://messagewatcher.com/product-support/how-do-i-authorize-a-social-media-service/
Facebook®, Instagram®, LinkedIn®, Twitter®, YouTube®, Bloomberg®, Zoom®, RingCentral®, Microsoft®, Microsoft Teams®, Slack®, and Salesforce® are all registered trademarks of their respective entities.
MessageWatcher archiving complies with all the above companies' terms, conditions, and related policies.