How do I authorize a social media service for archiving?
- Note: All new services require that the user authorize the service before archiving can start.
- Go to the Users menu item.
- Select the user account that you would like to authorize.
- Select the new service from the user edit screen top menu. (this can be Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook or YouTube). In this example, we will select LinkedIn.
- If the new service is for yourself you may click the authorization link shown and follow the prompts to authorize us to archive your social account.
- If the new service is owned by another user, you may use the “Send Authorization Link” to compose an email to send to the user to request their authorization.
- After the new social service is authorized by the owner of the account, archiving will start the next day.
Facebook®, Instagram®, LinkedIn®, Twitter®, YouTube®, Bloomberg®, Zoom®, RingCentral®, Microsoft®, Microsoft Teams®, Slack®, and Salesforce® are all registered trademarks of their respective entities.
MessageWatcher archiving complies with all the above companies' terms, conditions, and related policies.