How do I review policy violations?
- Along the left menu click on the Flag icon (Message Review)
- See Message Review section in the main body of this reference.
- You can then click on the messages to view the message content.
- When viewing the item the gray box at the top will indicate which policy and which rule caused the violation (flag).
- If you click on the down arrow at the far right of the gray Policy Violation box it will display the violation with 5-10 words before and after the rule violation to show you the context of the issue. This will hopefully save you time in reviewing your policy violations.
- Policy violations will also be highlighted in light blue throughout the message if you would like to read through the entire message.
Facebook®, Instagram®, LinkedIn®, Twitter®, YouTube®, Bloomberg®, Zoom®, RingCentral®, Microsoft®, Microsoft Teams®, Slack®, and Salesforce® are all registered trademarks of their respective entities.
MessageWatcher archiving complies with all the above companies' terms, conditions, and related policies.