How do I export or download all client emails?
- Go to the Search tab.
- Enter a date range beginning date.
- Enter the date range ending date.
- Click on the + button next to “Addresses.”
- Paste your clients’ email addresses, separated by commas into the box under the “Include from any of these addresses” text. For example, [email protected], [email protected].
- Click on OR so you can get emails to or from your client list. If you choose and you will only get emails that are to and from clients, for example, one client emailing you and another client at the same time.
- Paste your clients’ email addresses, separated by commas into the box under the “Include to any of these addresses” text.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Choose Email from the Message Type dropdown menu. You can also include Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. if you want those items included.
- Scroll down in the Filter area to the very bottom where you will see Export Only Options. Choose Outlook PST if you would like to be able to open or deliver the export in a format that can be opened in Microsoft Outlook. Choose EML if you would like to export the data in a .eml format. This is the preferred export format for attorneys. where you can then click on the Export button. Follow the prompts to name your file then save it.
- Your saved export file will show up in the Exports tab where you can click on the download icon to download the file, once it has finished being created.
Facebook®, Instagram®, LinkedIn®, Twitter®, YouTube®, Bloomberg®, Zoom®, RingCentral®, Microsoft®, Microsoft Teams®, Slack®, and Salesforce® are all registered trademarks of their respective entities.
MessageWatcher archiving complies with all the above companies' terms, conditions, and related policies.