How do I change notification frequency?
- You must have the account administrator role to receive daily or weekly notifications. This is the report that gets emailed to an administrator so they can see if volumes of email, social media, etc. are in line with their expectations. You can first go to the Users tab.
- Click on Account Administrators.
- Click on the user’s name.
- In the upper right, click on the Preferences tab.
- Scroll down to the Message Usage Notifications section.
- Choose None, Daily or Weekly to match how often you would like this admin to receive the reports.
- Choose what time of day the report will be emailed.
- Choose whether or not to have the admin receive reports on the weekend.
- Click Save.
Facebook®, Instagram®, LinkedIn®, Twitter®, YouTube®, Bloomberg®, Zoom®, RingCentral®, Microsoft®, Microsoft Teams®, Slack®, and Salesforce® are all registered trademarks of their respective entities.
MessageWatcher archiving complies with all the above companies' terms, conditions, and related policies.