How do I add users?
- Go to the Users tab.
- Click on the Add New User button under the column header Users.
- On the box that pops up you should enter the User’s name and their email address.
- If you don’t see the domain for their email address in the drop-down menu of available domains, you can click on the Add New Domain link to add the domain name.
- Step 2 lets you add social media for the new user, select one or more of the optional social media services if archiving is needed.
- Step 3 lets you choose the new user’s permission level, please see the table below to learn about the different permission levels. If the user will not need to logon to the compliance portal the default permission “Archive Only” is recommended.
Facebook®, Instagram®, LinkedIn®, Twitter®, YouTube®, Bloomberg®, Zoom®, RingCentral®, Microsoft®, Microsoft Teams®, Slack®, and Salesforce® are all registered trademarks of their respective entities.
MessageWatcher archiving complies with all the above companies' terms, conditions, and related policies.