How do I add new services?
- You must have the account administrator role permission to add services to your account.
- Select your user account preferences by selecting the user account icon located at the bottom of the menu bar.
- Click on the Services menu item.
- To enable a new service, toggle it on by selecting it from the available services in your account. Note: Enabling RingCentral or Zoom requires that you authorize your account when you are prompted.
- After enabling any additional services in your account you may add these services to existing or new users to start archiving content.
Facebook®, Instagram®, LinkedIn®, Twitter®, YouTube®, Bloomberg®, Zoom®, RingCentral®, Microsoft®, Microsoft Teams®, Slack®, and Salesforce® are all registered trademarks of their respective entities.
MessageWatcher archiving complies with all the above companies' terms, conditions, and related policies.