How do I add groups?
- Click on the Groups tab.
- Click on the Add New Group button (below the title Groups).
- You will then see two tabs – Information and Users
- In the Information tab, choose a Name for your new Group.
- If applicable, drag surveillance policies from the Active Policies column to the Assigned Policies column.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the section.
- Next, go to the User section of MessageWatcher, then click on the Group that you just added.
- Put checkmarks in the boxes next to the names of the people that you want in this new Group then click on Add to Group</strong
Facebook®, Instagram®, LinkedIn®, Twitter®, YouTube®, Bloomberg®, Zoom®, RingCentral®, Microsoft®, Microsoft Teams®, Slack®, and Salesforce® are all registered trademarks of their respective entities.
MessageWatcher archiving complies with all the above companies' terms, conditions, and related policies.