How do I add a new Reviewer?
- Go to the Users tab.
- Click on the Add New User button under the column header Users.
- On the box that pops up, you should enter the User’s name and email address.
- If you don’t see the domain for their email address in the drop-down menu of available domains, you can click on the Add New Domain link to add the domain name.
- Click “Next“
- In “Step 2: Social Media Services,” choose Next.
- In “Step 3: Setup Permissions,” choose Reviewer.
- Assign a login name and password for the new Reviewer.
- Click “Add” to finish.
- You will then want to open that User’s account in the User tab.
- Then click on Edit.
- Then, under the Group tab, you can drag the Group(s) under the “Group Reviewer” section to make this user a Group Reviewer for that Group or Groups. In the example below, the user is a member of the Accounts Receivable group and is a reviewer for the San Diego Office.
Facebook®, Instagram®, LinkedIn®, Twitter®, YouTube®, Bloomberg®, Zoom®, RingCentral®, Microsoft®, Microsoft Teams®, Slack®, and Salesforce® are all registered trademarks of their respective entities.
MessageWatcher archiving complies with all the above companies' terms, conditions, and related policies.