How do I add a new Administrator?
- Go to the Users tab.
- Click on the Add New User button under the column header Users.
- On the box that pops up you should enter the User’s name and their email address.
- If you don’t see the domain for their email address in the drop-down menu of available domains, you can click on the Add New Domain link to add the domain name.
- Click “Next“
- In “Step 2: Setup Permissions” choose Account Administrator.
- Assign a login name and password for the new Administrator.
- Click “Add” to finish.
- You can have multiple Administrators on your account.
Facebook®, Instagram®, LinkedIn®, Twitter®, YouTube®, Bloomberg®, Zoom®, RingCentral®, Microsoft®, Microsoft Teams®, Slack®, and Salesforce® are all registered trademarks of their respective entities.
MessageWatcher archiving complies with all the above companies' terms, conditions, and related policies.