Email Archiving and Surveillance
Email remains the critical method of communication for corporations and their employees. Currently, there are more than 800 million corporate email accounts worldwide, and user numbers will continue to grow at a rate greater than 10% annually*. Corporate IT managers and compliance officers recognize the risk of fines, penalties, bad publicity, and litigation related to email correspondence. They understand the value of effective email surveillance and management. MessageWatcher gives our customers powerful tools to efficiently archive and search email.
If your employees use instant messaging, you already know that it can create the same risks and liabilities as other forms of electronic communication. Inappropriate content, theft of customer lists, abusive behavior and more should be highlighted for your review. With MessageWatcher acting as a proxy server, or by pulling logs or journals, we can archive instant message conversations while simultaneously scanning for inappropriate words and phrases.
This helps you to manage audits and investigations, and could potentially keep you out of court and/or save you from losing customers.
Overview of Key Features
- Archiving of all email (inbound, outbound and internal)
- Easy-to-use search capability to quickly manage audits and investigations
- E-Discovery requests are effortless with search and export tools
- Works with Microsoft Office 365, Google G Suite, Exchange, Postfix and more
- Supports cloud-based solutions like Office 365 (enterprise plans) and G Suite for Business
- Export email to .pst or .eml format for no additional fees
- Archive, scan and view attachments
- Multiple permission levels – Admin, Group Admin, Group Reviewer, User
- Flexible reporting options
- Audit trails provide comprehensive activity logs
- Litigation support is made easy with MessageWatcher’s intuitive search and export interface
- “Sticky Note” capability
- Surveillance in multiple languages
- Filter on individual email addresses
- Filter on email domains
- Two-factor authentication
Contact us to learn more